The Islamic College of Melbourne has a beautiful sense of community, and I intend to maintain and strengthen this. Our college aims to educate and encourage our children to grow up to be young men and women who will excel in all they pursue in their life; including achieving excellence in their Islamic education and values. Insha’Allah this will help them attain success in both this world and the next.
Our highly qualified teachers are passionate and enthusiastic educators who inspire students to achieve outstanding results academically as well as in sports, cultural, environment and leadership programs. I ask Allah SWT to guide me to fulfil it, and I plan to dedicate all my time, energy, passion, relations and experience towards the development of the Islamic College of Melbourne and the wellbeing of its students and staff. I warmly welcome you to visit our college and discover foremost what makes the Islamic College of Melbourne the perfect school for your children.
The Islamic College of Melbourne’s purpose is to provide our students with the opportunity, motivation, environment and programs to each reach their full potential as healthy individuals and contributing members of the community; emotionally, socially, creatively and academically. The school’s approach will have as its foundation the development of productive and cooperative relationships between all members of the school community.
- Obey the commandments of Allah and seek knowledge from the cradle to the grave;
- Think for yourself, think for others;
- Like for others, what you like for yourself;
- Keep a smile on your face;
- Learn to wait, but don’t wait to learn;
- Nobody is perfect, but everybody is important;
- Strive for your best;
- Respect others if you want others to respect you
At the Islamic College of Melbourne we take pride in the following values:
Every member of Islamic College of Melbourne community has the right to:
- Fully participate in a safe, supportive and inclusive educational environment that stimulates and challenges students to be active participants in their learning
- Learn or teach in a safe, secure and welcoming school environment
- Be treated with respect, dignity and understanding regardless of their cultural, religious, racial and linguistic backgrounds